Let's talk Family Meals! There must be a dish that you've learned to prepare in your childhood, or something that your grandmother cooks each year. What is your favourite family meal?
For this recipe for four, you will need:
- lasagne sheets (a whole pack)
- A bottle of passata
- 1 Alpro Soya cream (this stuff is awesome, it doesn't get you fat but it tastes perfectly like normal cream)
- One packet of frozen salmon
- One bag of fresh spinach (be carefull, you can't reheat spinach, you will regret it)
- basil, parsley, salt and pepper
- one clove of garlic
- mozzarella cheese and grated cheese
- sliced tomatoes
- Optional: olives
- Grease a baking tray with olive oil (that way the lasagne won’t stick to the tray).
- Then slice the almost defrosted salmon in thin pieces, so you can lay a few on each layer. Mix the passata with the cream, salt and pepper, garlic, basil and parsley.
- Gather your spinach, the sauce, the salmon, grated cheese and the lasagne and start with your first layer.
- Use a little bit of cream on the base of the baking tray before layering the first lasagne sheets.
- First add the sauce, then the salmon and the spinach. If you want to, you could use some grated cheese, it will make the layers super creamy and sticky. Now just repeat every layer until you have one layer left. On this layer you put, some left over sauce, some sliced tomatoes(with just a pinch of salt and pepper on top), mozzarella, grated cheese, perhaps some olive and extra basil.
- Now it’s ready for the oven! The first 20 minutes on a high setting and the last 25 to 30 minutes on a lower setting. You can feel the lasagne with a fork or a spatula, check if it’s super soft. When it looks golden, you are done!
You can serve it with a simple rocket salad, dressed with lemon, olive oil and salt and pepper. If you remember to put enough sauce in every layer, you will end up with the most creamy, soft, water mouthing lasagne ever!
I hope you all love it!